The CBO has teamed up with the Cyber Security Summit to offer Charlotte Business Owners (and other Senior Level Executives and Business Leaders) a limited number of Complimentary Passes to the Inaugural Charlotte Summit on Tuesday, September 17th at The Westin Charlotte.
The First 30 Members to Register with Promo Code CBO19VIP will receive Complimentary Admission (standard price $350). After, Code Grants $95 Admission.
Each pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch, and cocktail & cigar reception.
You will be eligible to earn up to 6 CPE credits with your full day attendance.
David Cass – CISO for IBM, and Todd Rossin – CEO & Chief Strategist of IDMWORKS, are just a couple of the subject matter experts that will be presenting.
Topics of Discussion Include:
• Incident Response – What to do Before, During, and After a Breach
• Cloud Security – Common Pitfalls Made when Moving to the Cloud and How to Avoid Them
• Insider Threat – What the CISO and Every IT Security Management Team Must Face & Govern
• Adapting to Fight Back: How Cyber AI Neutralizes Never-Before-Seen Threats
• Best Practices for IAM Assessments, Blueprints & Roadmaps
• …and much more!
Evaluate the cutting-edge technologies from 20+ solution providers including IBM Security, SailPoint Technologies, IDMWORKS, Darktrace, NETSCOUT, @RISK Technologies, Duo Security, Mimecast, OneLogin, SentinelOne, Code42, ExtraHop Networks, BlackBerry Cylance, Arctic Wolf, Juniper Networks, and more.
If you are with a cyber solution provider and would like to exhibit and / or speak at this event, contact Megan Hutton at MHutton@CyberSummitUSA.com / 212.655.4505 x241.
For full details and to register, please visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Charlotte19/