Get REAL-TIME news, upcoming events and group notifications CLICK HERE
Welcome to the monthly referral & networking event.
Open to business professionals!
To officially attend a this referral meeting, it requires that you RSVP and PAY FOR IT by selecting from one of the options below. That LOCKS you in for your industry.
(DATE UPDATED: 3/13/17 2:45pm)
CURRENT PAID ATTENDEES with Industries represented:
* Jeanne Zierhoffer- Sales Trainer
* Art Versnick- Legal Shield
* Rod Potter- LinkedIn training * Jennifer Hallmark- Branding Specialist
* Charles Bourgeois- Industry Exception #1
* Laura Lorenz- Marketing Consultant
* Gwyndolyn McClellan- Commercial Lending
PRICE PLANS TO ATTEND MEETING:
Option #1- $8 for PAID members of the group to PRE-PAY. CLICK HERE TO PRE-PAY
*** To become a CBO member, CLICK HERE***
Option #2– Guest pre-paid & RSVP’ed is $19 per meeting. CLICK HERE TO PRE-PAY
Option #3- CBO member or Guest Non-member, PAY AT THE DOOR is $26 per meeting.
THIS MEETING’S SPEAKER IS…
SPEAKER- Jennifer Hallmark – branding consultant and owner of Sparkhead Studios. Also featuring Heath Wiggins, International Minute Press, to discuss direct mail strategies.
TOPIC: “Hot Strategies That Will Add Spark To Your Brand”
Because of the size of some industries, there is an exception for multiple people from each from each of these industries. Please indicate your particular niche. The current recognized industries include the following…
1. Insurance (ie. Obamacare, life, health, commercial, etc.)
2. Real Estate ( ie. 1st time home buyer, foreclosure, new construction, commercial, etc.)
3. Payroll- ( ie. # of employees, profit/non-profit,
company type, HR, Taxes, etc.)
4. Financial Planning- 2 options ( Fee based or work for free but sell a product).
5. Attorney- (Real Estate, etc.)
SPECIFICS OF THE REFERRAL GROUP:
* First come first serve basis for industries: 1 industry PER MEETING but will be locked in by the first person to rsvp and pay for the meeting. (The best strategy is to rsvp and pay early as you can. )
* Anyone can attend (member & non-member). Much better value to become a CBO member and also be a part of this group.
This monthly event is a way to exchange referrals & leads and is open to members and non-members.
What to do?
a) RSVP for this meeting by clicking the RSVP button above.
b) Pre-pay by clicking one of payment (click here) options above.
c) Look at the other attendees to verify that your industry is not currently represented. The earlier you sign up the better to lock in your spot.
DRESS CODE: Business casual
NEW 2017 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP is $150 yearly and includes…
* Membership in to ALL of the groups including Charlotte Business Owners, Charlotte Referrals, LinkedIn Charlotte, Networking In Charlotte and Charlotte New In Town networking groups of business owners and business professionals that meet 2-4 times a month.
* 1 FULL year access to ALL regular (1st Wednesday) monthly meetings (No Charge).
* Each monthly meeting INCLUDES food, drink and TIP.
* One-time per year to present to the group (20 minute slot). ($100 Value)
* CBO Member Two FREE Guest Tickets ($50 value) one per member per year with additonal guest ticket for each person that joins.
* ALL CBO members become a MODERATOR in the CBO LinkedIn group and therefore can post ANYTHING at ANYTIME to the group without being moderated. Here is the link… https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2032190
All CBO members get to freely POST on the Charlotte Business Owners FACEBOOK GROUP…https://www.facebook.com/groups/CharlotteBizOwners/
* 75% discount on ALL referral meetings.
* 50% discount on ALL evening networking events
* CBO Member Teach-A-Class Program
* CBO Member Directory- Signup at www.CharlotteBizGroup.com
* CBO Spotlight Speaker program- More info CLICK HERE
* CBO Member Business & Social Media Classes (discount for members)
* CBO Member Teach-A-Class Program
Please feel free to contact Rod Potter with any questions at
or by phone at (704)840-4137.