Get REAL-TIME news, upcoming events and group notifications CLICK HERE
https://a248.e.akamai.net/secure.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/8/0/f/4/600_457953012.jpegWelcome to the monthly referral group meeting of the Charlotte Business
Owners. First come, First serve per meeting for attendees PER INDUSTRY.
To officially attend a this referral meeting, it requires that you RSVP and PAY FOR IT by selecting from one of the options below. That LOCKS you in for your industry.
PRICE PLANS TO ATTEND MEETING:
Option #1- $8 for PAID members of the group to PRE-PAY. CLICK HERE TO PRE-PAY
*** To become a CBO member, CLICK HERE***
Option #2– Guest pre-paid & RSVP’ed is $19 per meeting. CLICK HERE TO PRE-PAY
Option #3- CBO member or Guest Non-member, PAY AT THE DOOR is $26 per meeting.
THIS MEETING’S SPEAKER IS…
Things covered include…
Because of the size of some industries, there is an exception for multiple people from each from each of these industries. Please indicate your particular niche. The current recognized industries include the following…
1. Insurance (ie. Obamacare, life, health, commercial, etc.)
2. Real Estate ( ie. 1st time home buyer, foreclosure, new construction, commercial, etc.)
3. Payroll- ( ie. # of employees, profit/non-profit,
company type, HR, Taxes, etc.)
4. Financial Planning- 2 options ( Fee based or work for free but sell a product).
5. Attorney- (Real Estate, etc.)
SPECIFICS OF THE REFERRAL GROUP:
* First come first serve basis for industries: 1 industry PER MEETING but will be locked in by the first person to rsvp and pay for the meeting. (The best strategy is to rsvp and pay early as you can. )
* Anyone can attend (member & non-member). Much better value to become a CBO member and also be a part of this group.
This monthly event is a way to exchange referrals & leads and is open to members and non-members.
What to do?
a) RSVP for this meeting by clicking the RSVP button above.
b) Pre-pay by clicking one of payment (click here) options above.
c) Look at the other attendees to verify that your industry is not currently represented. The earlier you sign up the better to lock in your spot.
Please feel free to contact Rod Potter with any questions at <a>Rod@RodPotter.com </a>or by phone at (704)840-4137.